3 Words To Describe 2020

 


Chaotic - 

2020 has been chaotic for me because it has been such a rough ride. On top of this pandemic, I had 2 online courses this summer, SAT test prepping, teacher recommendation brag sheets that need to be written, and college essays to write. Although it has been a quite stressful time, I was relieved to hear that a good majority of colleges are dropping the SAT and ACT requirement for the 20-21 school year applicants. I could now take that stress off of my shoulders and finally put more focus on other important matters in my life.


Emotional - 

I play varsity water polo for OHS and when I found out that water polo was moved to the spring, and might be potentially canceled for the 20-21 school year I was devastated. During my whole high school water polo career I have been looking forward to senior year. I wanted to play a season with my team one last time, but because of the pandemic we are currently in that might not even be a possibility. I am not gonna lie I was a little emotional when I heard the news, but I am stay positive and hoping for the best!


Boring - 

Other than the two summer Michigan virtual classes I took online this summer I had nothing to do. I could not really go and hangout with friends because we are in the middle of a pandemic. All I did was watch movies and shows on Netflix, but even watching Netflix after a while got extremely boring. Another thing I did to pass time was paint Disney characters on my wall, but after a while of painting them, even that became boring!

Comments